Date: Tuesday 21st November
Time: 9 am – 11 am
Speaker: Chris Roebuck
Our upcoming Leadership roundtable event, exclusively targeted and tailored towards CEOs and CFOs, will be led by Chris Roebuck, discussing how working with your HR department can get you up to a 10% additional increase in your bottom line.
The current uncertain world throws up challenges which hinder delivery, degrade performance and profitability, impacting our organisations, stressing us and even negatively effecting home life.
Chris has held roles as the Head of Leadership for UBS and HSBC Investment Bank, leading culture change at London Underground, developing a leadership strategy for the NHS, 10 times one of HR’s Most Influential Thinkers and the BBC Global’s “go to” expert on organisational leadership. Alongside being a neuroscience accredited executive coach, author of 5 leadership books and a global leadership and culture speaker, Chris knows how to bring out the power of the potential we all have within us to make our organisations more successful.
The key focus for business leaders on the day will be :
- Find 70% + of leaders an extra ½ working day a week.
- Get up to 20% more done in same time for same money.
- Get up to 30% more effort from 60% of people.
- Double the effectiveness of implementation.
- Improve customer service and brand value.
- Get up to a 10% additional increase in bottom line.
- Create a future focused entrepreneurial & innovative organisation.
If you’d like to learn more about this roundtable event, please feel free to contact us via 0115 922 3000.