Salary: Excellent basic + uncapped commission and benefits
Who we are
This is your chance to join the team at Ashley Kate HR, a renowned HR recruitment consultancy. We specialise in recruiting HR professionals for temporary, contract, and permanent interim roles, working across all industries and every HR discipline. Founded in 2001, we’re now a market leader in one of the fastest-growing recruitment sectors in the UK and overseas.
We value recruiters with drive and determination and we want to hear from experienced high achievers like you who want to join our fantastic team at our central hub in Nottingham. Our teams are driven to work with agility and pace and we offer those that succeed a well-defined career path.
Do you want to take your recruitment career to the next level?
With over 15 years pedigree, Ashley Kate HR is known as the HR Recruiter of Choice. Why? We do this by bringing vast industry experience in HR recruitment, an unwavering focus on candidate quality and complete dedication to client relationships. We provide a flexible range of HR recruitment and consultancy services and you could now play a big part in our ambitious growth plans.
You will offer the following skill set;
• Either a recruitment or sales background
• Ability to source candidates using a wide variety of attraction methods including social media
• Tenacious approach to developing existing business and creating new business opportunities
• Experience of working in a target-orientated environment
• Be a self-starter, outgoing and commercially focussed
• Be an influencer and offer effective sales solutions
We employ passionate, achievement-orientated people and offer a comprehensive range of benefits including;
• Competitive basic salary
• Excellent uncapped commission structure
• Career progression
• Contributory pension
• Professional development and training
• Free car parking
• Supportive team environment, including comprehensive administrative support
Find out more by calling Karen Brown on 0115 922 3000 or you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
In your covering email, please tell us why you’d like to work for Ashley Kate HR and give details of your salary expectations.