Salary: Excellent basic + uncapped commission and benefits
Who we are
This is your chance to join the team at Ashley Kate, a renowned HR & Finance recruitment consultancy. Specialising in recruiting HR & Finance professionals for temporary, contract, and permanent interim roles. Working across all industries and every HR & Finance discipline. Founded in 2001, we’re now a market leader in one of the fastest-growing recruitment sectors in the UK and overseas.
Recruiters with drive and determination are valued at Ashley Kate. Are you an experienced high achiever who wants to join our fantastic team at our central hub in Nottingham? Then we’d like to hear from you. Our teams are driven to work with agility and pace and we offer those that succeed a well-defined career path.
Do you want to take your recruitment career to the next level?
With over 15 years of pedigree experience, Ashley Kate is known as the HR & Finance Recruiter of Choice. Why? This is due to our vast industry experience in HR & Finance recruitment. Also an unwavering focus on candidate quality and complete dedication to client relationships. Providing a flexible range of recruitment and consultancy services and you could play a big part in our ambitious growth plans.
You will offer the following skillset;
• Either a recruitment or sales background
• Ability to source candidates using a wide variety of attraction methods including social media
• Tenacious approach to developing existing business and creating new business opportunities
• Experience of working in a target-orientated environment
• Be a self-starter, outgoing and commercially focussed
• Be an influencer and offer effective sales solutions
In return for employing passionate, achievement-orientated people we offer a comprehensive range of benefits including;
• Competitive basic salary
• Excellent uncapped commission structure
• Career progression
• Contributory pension
• Professional development and training
• Free car parking
• Supportive team environment, including comprehensive administrative support
Find out more by calling Karen Brown on 0115 922 3000 or you can send your CV directly to email@example.com
In your covering email, please tell us why you’d like to work for Ashley Kate HR & Finance plus give details of your salary expectations.