We are delighted to bring you the Ashley Kate HR Salary & Benefits Guide, which has been a great source of information for HR Professionals over many years.
2019 was a busy year for Ashley Kate HR & Finance, despite uncertainty; we were in a strong position to continue the support we offer to a large number of HR professionals in their career and their organisations.
We received a fantastic response to our survey enabling us to identify key trends and benefits.
- Only 5% of our respondents receive a company car as part of their benefits package
- 54% have both enhanced holiday and enhanced company sick pay
- 65% of HR Professionals receive a death in service benefit
- 3% were satisfied with their current role which is an increase from last year’s results
- This correlated with a decrease in those looking to move jobs in the next 12 months from 54% to 45%
The majority of our respondents that said they had received a pay increase in 2019 although the majority of our respondents said they were not planning to change jobs e, 30% did say that they would move for career progression.
Our annual HR Salary & Benefits Guide has been a great benchmarking tool for HR professionals for years. To access the full report please click here and complete your details and we will send you through your free copy.