This website is part of the Nicholas Associates Group. Click on the group logo to find out more.

By closing this window you are giving consent to cookies being used. If you would like more information click the link below...

Search

306 results found for ‘2’

					
  • Move from Office to Coffice!

    You may have heard the term ‘Coffice’ being flown around by lots of silicon-valley wannabes and hipster start-ups, but what do we mean by ‘Coffice’? Well hence the name, you may have guessed by now that a ‘Coffice’…

    Read more
  • Exciting Changes for the South Team at Ashley Kate HR - Article by Amanda Underhill

    Q1 of 2018 saw some exciting changes for the South Team at Ashley Kate HR After years of requests from our HR clients,  Nicholas Associates Group made the decision to move their existing finance recruitment team into the Ashley Kate…

    Read more
  • Apprenticeship FAQs

    What is an apprenticeship? An apprenticeship is a job where you spend 80% of your working hours on workplace duties being guided by team colleagues who can share their experiences and knowledge with you, and the remaining 20% of your…

    Read more
  • Dealing with end of year exams

    Your time at Uni is approaching the end and you can see the finish line. However, in front of you lays one final hurdle, your final exams! In between now and your final exam, there will be days where the…

    Read more
  • Has COVID caused the future of work to arrive early and what does it mean for the future of work? -Guest Article by Joanna Konstantinidou

    To what extent are the pandemic-urged schemes of remote work, flexible hours and technology-driven work here to stay? Although flexible working as a term has been discussed for over a decade, with the government gradually taking measures for…

    Read more
  • What would the world look like without Bad Managers? - Guest Article by Amanda Underhill

    Let’s face it we have all worked with or for a bad Manager, but should we have to?  The popular saying “employees don’t quit their jobs, they quit their managers” wasn’t fabricated over nothing, therefore businesses need…

    Read more
  • How the death of a fish crystallised my view on a key competency - Article by Karen Brown

    Animal lovers, may not want to read on! A recent, sad event at home really focused my mind on a competency that I really value and is something that often isn’t invested in. Five years ago I acquired a…

    Read more
  • The Price of Conversation - Guest Article by Kirsten Phipps

    Having worked in a professional services environment for a number of years, I am fully aware of the price of some conversations: solicitors, architects, tax advisors, accountants.  We know that these come at a price but we also understand that…

    Read more
  • Another brilliant week for our National Accounts team!

    Last week saw National Accounts break a £1,000,000 turnover year to date. This is an amazing result and we would like to thank each and every one of you across our brands who have assisted us to achieve…

    Read more
  • Graduate Recruiter - Work for us!

    Are you a bright, energetic and enthusiastic graduate looking for your first role? The recruitment industry is one of the most exciting and challenging industries to work within. Here at Graduate Talent Solutions we have created a fantastic opportunity for…

    Read more
NA Group

The UK’s market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom.

Our teams are specialists in their field, supporting apprentice and graduate placements, flexible workers, quality permanent recruitment, executive search and innovative L&D and software consultancy. Click below to visit our company websites.