Work for us
We are always on the 'look out' for the best in the business and want talented, ambitious and enthusiastic individuals to join our leading HR recruitment teams in all our locations.
Nottingham & Sheffield
Excellent basic + uncapped comission and benefits
Who we are
This is your chance to join the team at Ashley Kate HR, a renowned HR recruitment consultancy. We specialise in recruiting HR professionals for temporary, contract and permanent interim roles, working across all industries and every HR discipline. Founded in 2001, we're now a market leader in one of the fastest-growing recruitment sectors in the UK and overseas.
Who we're looking for
If you've got the drive to succeed, a proven track record and can answer 'yes' to the following questions then we'd love to hear from you:
- Have you got what it takes to specialise in HR recruitment?
- Proven sales background and team player?
- Passion for building strong working relationships?
Plus, you should:
- Be a recruitment consultant with at least 12 months' experience in any discipline.
- Have commercial awareness and business development skills.
- Be outgoing - a people person and a natural salesperson.
- Enjoy a challenge; be tenacious and able to demonstrate your ambition.
- Have the desire to make this exciting role your own.
- Want to work in a dynamic team where you'll be valued and rewarded.
Find out more by calling Naomi Asher on 0845 413 3200 or you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your covering email, please tell us why you'd like to work for Ashley Kate HR and give details of your salary expectations
More about the role
We believe that managing the full recruitment cycle adds variety for our consultants and makes for happier clients. So every day will bring different opportunities and challenges and you'll be expected to:
- Build and develop strong, lasting relationships with clients and candidates.
- Run a schedule of face-to-face client meetings.
- Interview and assess candidates, then place them in the right roles.
- Handle all aspects of vacancy management from writing job specs and shortlisting candidates and to negotiating salary packages.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with some of our high-profile clients.
How you'll be rewarded
As well as an exciting role, a fast-paced environment and job satisfaction, the successful candidate can look forward to a wealth of benefits, including:
- Competitive basic salary.
- Excellent uncapped commission structure.
- Performance bonuses and other incentives.
- Fast career progression.
- Up to 38 days holiday.
- Contributory pension.
- Professional development and training.
- Supportive team environment.