EMEA HR Manager - 1207-56AG...
- Job type
- Job description
My client an international well established retailer requires a Interim EMEA HR Manager to join the company for a period of 12 months to cover maternity.
The main purpose of the role will be to set the HR Strategy and operational plan for EMEA to drive forward and support the achievement of short, medium and long term organisational objectives. You will ensure this is aligned with and executed within the established global HR strategy and parameters, adapting content and communications to regional, local, cultural, and regulatory requirements where necessary and appropriate. You will also manage the EMEA HR Department, overseeing and steering the day to day operation.
The main areas of accountability within this role are as follows:
• Create and maintain the HR strategy for EMEA to be aligned with global, regional, and local organizational goals. Work closely with the President of EMEA and partner with heads of businesses to create a relevant implementation plan, incorporating global initiatives in a timely manner. Ensure both the strategy and plan remains flexible to business needs.
• Manage the EMEA HR Team and its growth, overseeing and steering; Recruitment, Development, Reward, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Policy and Procedure. These are to span across the European Headquarters, Wholesale, and Retail, and relevant to the local markets.
• Ensure Human Resources across EMEA is executed in a professional, best practice, and timely manner. Create a consistent approach to HR across the region, where possible.
• Partner with the Executive Management Team within EMEA to keep current on their individual departments/organizational performance, fold out of strategy, and their evolving or future plans.
• Hold accountability for the people and change management processes during the business transitions. Manage the set up the HR department in the market of the new subsidiary.
• Manage the implementation of global HR initiatives ensuring they are in line with corporate approach, and are entrenched and habitual throughout the region. Before implementation, make sure they are practical and relevant to the organizations maturity.
• To provide reporting information to the Executive Management Team on HR Matters that will contribute to the understanding and success of the organization. Work towards a tangible HR Department creating and implementing KPIs where possible.
• Work with the VP of Finance and Finance Director on budgetary submissions for salary planner, and forecasted department spend. Manage department to the budget, understanding and justifying any overspend.
You must have the following in order to be considered for the role:
• Substantial relevant generalist experience
• Previous experience of working in a head office environment within a global matrix organisation
• Previous experience of setting and driving forward the HR Strategy
• CIPD Qualified or equivalent
• Sound and up-to-date understanding of current employment legislation
• Understanding of people development
• Professional personal presentation, verbal and written skills
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Knowledge of European employment law
• Experience of working in a Wholesale environment
Should you be interested in the role, would like further details, or wish to recommend someone then please email me, Amelia Gordon, via LinkedIn http://uk.linkedin.com/in/ameliagordonhr, tweet with me on Twitter or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashley Kate Associates Group is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising exclusively in HR recruitment. Through our teams of HR recruitment consultants and an integrated office network we deliver individually tailored solutions for the recruitment of permanent and interim HR professionals at all levels throughout the UK.
We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service.
The Ashley Kate Associates Group is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity. The Ashley Kate Associates Group is committed to the fair and equal treatment of potential and existing employees, candidates and clients irrespective of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, ex-offending background or any other potentially discriminating factor.
The Ashley Kate Associates Group operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.