Training & Development Co-ordinator - 1205-153ND.
- Job type
- from £18,300
- Job description
12 Months Maternity Cover Required…
A local company based in Nottingham, is looking for a part-time Training & Development Co-ordinator…
To be the successful candidate you will ideally have:
• Previous HR experience.
• Experience of training and development.
• CPP or equivalent qualification.
• Knowledge of budgeting guidelines.
• Experience of dealing with project work.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Changes within the Training programme.
• Co-ordinating bookings for trainer/training.
• Managing the training process for staff.
• Dealing with high level admin.
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
To find out more about us please visit our website at www.ashleykatehr.com
Join the Ashley Kate HR LinkedIn group at http://linkd.in/HRProfessionalsNetworkUK
And follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AshleyKateHR
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.