Employee Relations Manager - 1205-163YK.
- Job type
- £60k plus £7k car allowance
- Job description
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Employee Relations Manager for a fixed term contract of nine months.
Our client is a successful well known organisation and requires an Employee Relations Manager who will be responsible for dealing with ER issues by providing a professional & robust advisory service to managers . You will also be responsible for developing clear and efficient policies & processes.
• To manage, motivate & develop a small team of ER Advisors and ER Support who are not all located together, ensuring they have clear accountabilities and objectives. .
• To work with the HR Managers to ensure the business is fully supported by ER. In particular when matters reach a stage requiring case management (ie: long term sickness / TUPE / redundancy/ change programmes)
• To allocate escalated cases / workload to the most appropriate ERA based on skills, knowledge and workload.
• To ensure that sound advice is given and this is captured in a systematic way so that information on individual cases and trends can be supplied to the relevant people.
• To ensure that any ET3s are completed and returned in time.
• To ensure that bundles for employment tribunal cases are prepared accurately and on time including the preparation of witness statements.
• To ensure that, where advised, settlement negotiations are conducted with ACAS.
Skills required for the role include:
• Must have the capability to manage, motivate & develop a small team.
• Must have solid experience managing difficult ER issues (i.e. disciplinary, grievance, capability, long term absence, and redundancy issues).
• Must have a high level of Employment Law knowledge.
• Must have strong commercial awareness in order to offer an ER support service that meets the needs of the business.
• Must be driven with the desire to improve the businesses ER capability
This is a FTC and our client is looking for an immediate start.
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
To find out more about us please visit our website at www.ashleykatehr.com
Join the Ashley Kate HR LinkedIn group at http://linkd.in/HRProfessionalsNetworkUK
And follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AshleyKateHR
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.