DATA PROTECTION & PRIVACY STATEMENT
Ashley Kate HR is committed to protecting your privacy online. We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and here we explain how we collect information, what we do with it and what controls you have.
What do we collect and use personal information for? In order to:
- Provide you with information about job vacancies available through this site;
- Provide you with recruitment services;
- Send you information about some of our other recruitment opportunities;
- Anticipate any problems with services supplied to you;
- Carry out market research and marketing analysis.
- We may need to collect and process personal information about you (including your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number), along with details of your current and previous employment history, education and training. This may include sensitive data relating to you, including medical details, details of religious or philosophical beliefs, criminal offences or proceedings and details of race and ethnic origin. We may receive this information through this site or via one of our recruitment consultants.
- Although we do not make it compulsory to give us every item of information we ask for, the more information you volunteer (and the more accurate it is), the better we can tailor our services for you.
- We may occasionally contact you with information about some of our other recruitment opportunities that we feel may be of interest to you. This will only come from us and only if you have not objected.
With whom is the information shared?
- We will, to the extent that it is necessary in connection with the business of Ashley Kate HR, pass your data to our employees or other parts of Ashley Kate HR for the purpose of supplying recruitment services to you.
- We may disclose or transfer your data to prospective employers with your prior consent.
- We may analyse and disclose aggregate statistics about our site visitors and candidates in order to describe our services to prospective partners, clients and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
- We may disclose personal information, if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary, to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Ashley Kate HR, the site or its visitors.
- This site contains links to other sites. Ashley Kate HR is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
Transferring your personal information outside the European Economic Area
- As part of the services offered to you through our site, the information you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are, from time to time, located in a country outside of the EEA or where the prospective employer for a vacancy you are interested in is located in a country outside of the EEA. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the EEA. If we transfer your information outside of the EEA in this way, we will seek your prior authorisation and take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- In addition, if you use our services while you are outside the EEA, your information may be transferred outside the EEA in order to provide you with those services.
- Ashley Kate HR places a great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our customers. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of customer data under our control. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
- We log IP addresses for analysing visitor trends and traffic on our website. This information is not passed on to third parties.
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, for use when you return to a page/website that you visited before. In this case it contains information required for downloading documents.
- Cookies are not required to view our website but are in the document downloads area. If you wish to download a document, a cookie will be used to remember your name and email address to keep you from having to re-enter it every time you download a document. If Cookies are disabled you will need to re-enter this information every time you download a file. The cookies are non-permanent and will be removed when you close your browser.
Keeping our records accurate and up to date Ashley Kate HR regularly reviews the personal data it processes to ensure that it is up to date, accurate and not held for longer than necessary for our internal processes or as otherwise required by law. Your co-operation in helping us to keep your data accurate by informing us of any change of name or change of address is an important part of this. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, you may do so at any time.
Your acceptance of these terms:
You have a legal right to a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information.
Please e-mail any questions, comments you have about these policies, or requests not to receive details of future recruitment opportunities to:
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer
Ashley Kate HR
Unit 4 Interchange 25 Business Park