What makes working
with us so great?
How we'd like to
work with you
As you would expect from a renowned HR recruitment consultancy, we're driven by our clients' needs. Our reputation is built on providing a flexible portfolio of services designed to meet your HR recruitment requirements:
- You get access to an unrivalled pool of high quality talent - including HR Directors, HR Managers, HR Business Partners, HR Officers and HR Administrators.
- You can choose cost-effective retained search and selection services.
- You can also opt for low-risk recruitment services, where our fee is contingent on a successful appointment.
- You can take advantage of our extensive advertising reach and exclusive discounted rates.
- You enjoy our network of support services, including recruitment resources, consultant HR advice and market knowledge.
But don't just take our word for it, because our clients say it better than we ever could. You're even welcome to hear it directly - we'd be delighted to provide contact details and references on request.
Engaging our services means we're working for you, which is something we never forget. We'll always be flexible about how best to work together. In our experience, here are some of the ingredients for building a long-term relationship:
- Meeting with you to develop a clear brief of your business strategies, objectives and culture.
- Scoping out and comprehensively reviewing your HR vacancies and then developing a detailed job description and person specification.
- Advising you on the latest HR market information, such as salary benchmarking.
- Agreeing the optimum resourcing solution and how best to achieve it.
- Identifying and interviewing candidates to assess their knowledge, skills and behaviours, including psychometrics testing and preparation for final interviews.
- Co-ordinating the offer and acceptance process and helping the new employee settle into your organisation.
- Staying in touch with candidates and following up with clients after placement to help ensure a successful outcome.
Needless to say, throughout our relationship your confidentiality is paramount at all times