The Ashley Kate HR teams’ effective networking skills were put to very good use at our Employment Law update held in Nottingham recently and feedback received from the attendees was very positive. The legal representatives from Evershed’s guided us all through the latest changes to employment law legislation and the HR audience were able to pose their questions and challenge the Evershed’s team. As you can see from the photos it was well attended and these events form part of a full schedule of HR networking events that Ashley Kate HR have in place for 2012 right across the UK. Click here http://twitpic.com/photos/AshleyKateHR
‘Excellent format, very good event’
‘Complex topics were explained very simply and concisely’
‘Very well run with great opportunity to ask question on live issues’
These events also form part of the HR Network, which is an exclusive, free HR service we offer to our HR connections. Remember if you’re not already a member of The HR Network, Ashley Kate HR are offering you the opportunity to join for FREE so you can take advantage of the many benefits that our current HR Network members enjoy:
- Network and share initiatives with other key HR professionals and legal experts at our FREE employment law seminars.
- Invites to our HR Director Boardroom style events for Board or Executive level HR professionals to debate relevant executive topics.
- Quarterly newsletters and bulletins containing current market trends, best practice and HR initiatives.
- HR activity reports and salary surveys which allow you to keep one step ahead of your competitors.
- Up to 20% discount off our standard terms of business for all levels of HR recruitment.
- FREE online advertising of all your HR opportunities on our own website and targeted HR websites
- Extensive networking opportunities and immediate access to peer views and feedback through our Social Media groups
If you would like to receive a FREE copy of the presentation slides used by Evershed’s on the evening please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition Claire and Vanessa who attended the event from Evershed’s are more than happy to discuss any of the areas covered in the event in more depth and can be contacted on 0115 9507000 or by email at email@example.comÂ or firstname.lastname@example.org
If I can provide you with any further information or should you wish to discuss any current or forthcoming HR recruitment requirements then please contact me at email@example.com